Throughout the year Offaly Sports Partnership and other organisations involved in sport or physical activity will be holding courses and workshops that may be of interest to you.
Training opportunities available with Offaly Sports Partnership include: -
- Age & Opportunity Active training (formerly Physical Activity Leadership training)
- Coaching children
- Disability awareness / inclusion training
- Miscellaneous training including first aid, programme / sport specific training, etc
- Safeguarding children (child protection and welfare training)
- Sport / Youth leadership training (accredited by Sports Leader UK)
- Walk leader training
For more information on training opportunities, contact contact the office on 057 93 57462 or by email.